Which took ALL DAY. This is not including the time I spent making paper pattern pieces and cutting the main and lining fabric.
The bag is from Amy Butler’s _Little Stitches for Little Ones_ which is such a cute book. By the way, this bag is GINORMOUS.
So… all of these little pieces
came together to look like this
I’m afraid to admit that this is attempt #2 at this bag. The first I started months ago. As I was sewing, I realized that I had mis-cut too many of the pieces. This time around, I made paper pattern pieces and before I cut any of the new fabric, I triple checked the measurements. Lesson Learned.
Attaching the lining to the exterior was a pain in the ass. I can’t tell you how many f-bombs I dropped. Also had to have Sister hold the already-pieced-together-divider-and-sides as I attached the lining bottom.
Oh, and topstitching the lining and exterior was not easy either.
But hey, its done. And I like it. And now I have something to carry all the baby stuff.