I am so happy at how this dress turned out. It was such a simple project that didn’t take very long. The toughest part was the pleats at the neckline. Knits are hard to press and I measured and pinned a bunch of times just to make sure it looked ok.
What I liked:
- Bias tape on the neckline and armholes were easy, and made finished the edges really quick.
- The look of the neckline.
- The fabric has nice drape (and color!)
What I didn’t like:
- Vogue sizing! I measure a size 16, but really should just make clothes a lot smaller, but do fitting adjustments.
- Could have done without a zipper.
- Seam binding (I used twill tape at the shoulder seams)
- Invisible zipper