This was my fortune tonight.
Determined to not stay annoyed at work today. The only remedy I could think for that was to leave work early to enjoy the warm, sunny afternoon. And by enjoy, I mean run. Outside. In shorts and a tshirt. (Well, it was really in a skort and tshirt)
I managed to run 5 miles, exactly. In 50 minutes, exactly. And comparing today’s run with my previous 5 mile runs, I’ve dropped my average pace – 23 seconds from my last 5 miler. Not too bad, I think.
I’m not there yet. There being pre-baby, pre-broken-kankle running shape. But I’m determined to get there.
- 3/27 RMRR Spring Marathon Training 10miler
- 4/3 RMRR Trophy Series #4 4 mile
- 4/30 RMRR Trophy Series #5 5 mile
- 5/1 Cherry Creek Sneak 5 mile (yes, I’m racing back to back)
- 5/15 Colfax Half-Marathon