1. Unable to do a proper “chicken * bird * soldier”, Miles will probably not pass Tadpole this go around.
2. Because we had the time, Carol and I walked to yoga class Monday night.
3. JJ is currently planning his trip to the US Open.
4. He’s also still looking for a car.
5. I’m on Week 2 of the Couch to 5k program. 90 seconds of running followed by two minutes of walking.
6. Unhappy with the look of the raised bed in the front yard, we (ok, it was JJ) ripped out all the plants. We think they were weeds.
7. Today I actually wore make up. However, I still can’t find my lipstick.
8. Miles wrote his name in chalk. I’ve never seen him do that before. He also wrote “mom”.
9. I’m 78% done with A Dance with Dragons. Then I can be DONE with Game of Thrones until either Book 6 or Season 4 comes out.
10. JJ had a po’boy at Prohibition after seeing the place featured on Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. He said it was good.*and five random photos