So… November was a crazy, but fun month. I didn’t get nearly everything accomplished that I wanted to, but I’m ok with that. I’ll just move them on to December. Here’s an update:
* Red Sweater: complete 25% – Ha. Nope. I didn’t even pick up the knitting needles at all in November.
Complete the November block in the Sugar Block Club Done!
Complete the FRMQG Adventure Block for my swap partner Done!
* Finish the quilt for my seester! – So, I decided to scrap the scrap quilt for her and do something different. Stay tuned for a blog post highlighting this quilt for her.
Re-do the binding on my Supernova Wall Quilt Done!
10k: Not sure if this will be a race yet or not, but I want to run the distance this month. Done! Ok, so I squeaked this one in on November 30th, but I did it.
Add speed work at least once a week My speed work included 800m repeats (on a track no less!), a 3ish mile tempo run, quarter mile-ish pick ups during a midweek run and during a longish run, I ran the last 10 minutes at a ridiculous pace. That last one sucked, if I’m being honest.
* focus on hips and quads – work in progress.
* medidate (at least try to meditate) – I’ve been reading The Upanishads for a 6 week yoga workshop. I hadn’t been exposed to this before, and the reading and reflection has been good.
* organize the kitchen and pantry
create a family command center on the blank wall in the kitchen Done!