Yikes. I’m looking at my November calendar and it’s just nuts. It’ll be Christmas before I know it!
I sat down and wrote out some goals for the month. And to provide some accountability, I’m posting them here.
* Red Sweater: complete 25%
* Complete the November block in the Sugar Block Club
* Complete the FRMQG Adventure Block for my swap partner
* Finish the quilt for my seester!
* Re-do the binding on my Supernova Wall Quilt
* 10k: Not sure if this will be a race yet or not, but I want to run the distance this month.
* Add speed work at least once a week
* focus on hips and quads
* medidate (at least try to meditate)
* organize the kitchen and pantry
* create a family command center on the blank wall in the kitchen