(and I love it)
I carved some time, ok, truthfully I willed myself to do it – but I sat down at my computer, fired up Lightroom and got to work on sorting, editing and posting photos. I found this series of shots of Miles from January.
He’s at that age where he is pretty much sick of ‘smiling’ for the camera – and it doesn’t matter which camera big Nikon or iPhone, he is just not interested. But he has no problem hamming it up.
He did it wearing snow boots in January.
He did it a week ago in Manhattan (Central Park).
He did it at a family wedding, even when I wanted him to NOT do it.
I know that I am biased, but seriously. I have a good looking kid.
He’s just been into being funny. And laughing this huge laugh. Other things he’s into, right now:
- swim lessons every Thursday
- going to Carol’s on Wednesdays
- sleeping with a pillow on his head each night
- begging me to sleep with him ‘this much’ and not ‘this much’ as he measures ‘much’ by spreading his hands apart
- eggs, pancakes and spaghetti with butter (or Tobasco)
- riding the bus and pretending to be a bus driver – he can name the streets in order from Colorado Blvd to the Capitol
- maps – my car has a navigation screen that he likes to look at while we’re driving. In JJ’s car, he’ll want to look at the map on a phone. “Where the blue dot?”